Ordering Through the Department Credit Card
- This option will likely be most efficient for purchases or payments that must occur quickly.
- There are restrictions on what can be purchased with the credit card and the types of accounts that can be put on the card.
- A vendor on hold form is required prior to reserving the credit card and must be printed out and be presented to the business office at the time the credit card is checked out. If a vendor is on the hold list you will not be able to purchase goods from that vendor.
- You must provide specific information on what you want to purchase and the account you want to use prior to the purchase.
- Upon return of the credit card you must present the receipt(s) (must not include taxes) and complete a purchase information sheet that contains information about the purchase and account.
- You may not use the credit card for any travel expenses other than registration. You cannot purchase large equipment, computers, software, or items in excess of $2,000- this needs to go through Troyce/AggieBuy.
- All purchases should follow guidelines set by the University and State.
- The credit card can be checked out between the hours of 10:00-11:00 and 2:00-3:00. You may use the card at other times during the 8-5 workday but you will need to reserve it with Fritzie (email@example.com) first.
CREDIT CARD FORMS:
Vendor Hold Search Link: https://fmcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/tpis/servlet/TPISReports?step=1