- Info for Recently Admitted Students
- Change Major/ Add PSYC Minor
- Degree Requirements
- Fall 2017 Tutor List
- PSYC 107 Subject Pool
- 484/485/491 Research
- Psychology Club
- Study Abroad
- Advising Syllabus
- Bachelor of Arts Degree Planner Worksheet
- Bachelor of Science Degree Planner Worksheet
- Psychology Certificates starting Fall 2017!
- Fall 2017 Liberal Arts Career Fair
- Applying to Graduate School Workshop – September 26th!
HOWDY! Welcome New Psychology Aggies!
If you are a new Aggie and will be starting Texas A&M in the Fall 2017 please visit the NEW AGGIE website. The New Student & Family Programs is here to to support your success as a new student, from the time of your admission through your first year at Texas A&M.
Students majoring in psychology may earn either the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree. Both require a total of 120 hours. We also offer a Departmental Honors Program that embeds 21 hours of Honors coursework within the undergraduate degree. Psychology Honors coursework includes individual instruction and advanced work for academically distinguished psychology majors (3.5 GPR and above).
Psychology honor societies and clubs:
Psi Chi – International honor society in Psychology
Pi Gamma Mu – International honor society in Social Sciences
TAMU Psychology Club